Join Us for A Special E.I Teach-In!
June 18, 2013, 3:15 PM EST
- What's driving low-wage work in Canada? How does it affect all of us? Are there are alternatives?
- What's the impact of EI changes on the unemployed, younger workers and workers in precarious jobs?
Guest speakers include:
- Armine Yalnizyan, senior economist, Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
- Special guests Patrick Rondeau, Conseiller régional Fédération des travailleurs et des travailleuses from Quebec and Daniel Legere, CUPE rep, New Brunswick Scrap the Changes Resource Committee
- Workers impacted by the EI changes
When: Thursday, June 20, 2013 7-9 pm
Where: Ryerson Student Centre (Tecumseh Auditorium)
55 Gould St, Toronto (east of Yonge St, north of Dundas E)
To download the event flyer, click here
To visit the event Facebook page, click here